Need good quality work. No plagiarism, honesty, and A++ work. Someone who will take their time to understand and follow given instructions carefully. Deliver work ahead of time and not have me asking and looking for expected assignment. If you have any questions about the assignment or unsure about something please ask. Instructions attached.
INCLUDE AN ABSTRACT
Body of your paper: 5-6 page Paper
Management Ethics Final Paper
For this assignment, you should focus on the reading material for weeks 1-7. Also, use our library to support your positions.
The body of your paper: (5-6 Pages total in length)- Show me that you are attempting to support your thoughts with key material from our reading material AND outside sources:
Answer the following five questions:
1. What are some of the most common forms of unethical behavior in our workforce today? How could leadership in organizations help to minimize this ethical misconduct? Explain and support your positions with relevant course content and outside sources.
2. As our businesses have developed over the last 100 plus years, have our modern day businesses evolved to be more ethical today? What are some of the factors that helped you come to your conclusion? Take a position and support your thoughts.
3. Would you describe the financial meltdown in our 2007-2008 financial markets as a failure of “people” or of our “capital market processes”? Why? Support your thoughts with ethical theory and examples. Use our library for added research if needed.
4. Tell me about why diversity and discrimination are two important ethical factors that leaders should focus on while attempting to manage their workforce? Provide one example of how mismanaging these issues have had an impact on an organization. How would you explain the importance of these to your employees?
5. Are corporate outreach and company sponsored volunteer programs a good idea for organizations to implement? Why? From an ethical leadership perspective, why would you choose OR not choose to implement these programs? Use course theory and specific examples to support your conclusion.
THIS IS AN APA PAPER AND YOU SHOULD FOLLOW APA format.