– Organizational Strategies of Adopting Health Policies
Policy adoption can be very challenging to healthcare leaders. Many organizations employ consultants to assist with the implementation of new policies. There have been significant changes to health policies over the past few years that have forced providers to institute implementation strategies, ensuring that they remain competitive and profitable. Review the “Global Medical Coverage” case and discuss the following questions in a minimum of 250 words:
· Does Blue Ridge Paper Products’ (BRPP) policy differ from a traditional employee stock ownership plan (ESOP)? What are the implications?
· Are there any ethical concerns in the case? Why? Why not?
· Did the case present a buyer-dominant or a seller-dominant approach?
· What important lesson(s) are learned from this case study? How would you apply this to practice?