A structure, or people, or a culture, or a producer?
These four topics are not the answer to the question; they are general approaches to help you start forming your view based on your studies to date.
- Don’t just report a model you find in the literature.
- Look for connections, relationships, or explanations that others have not seen.
- Your concept does not need to be complex, but it should bring together concepts that help explain organizations.
- Your concepts and the connections between those concepts need to have support from the literature, even though no one might have combined your factors into a clear model or theory yet.
- Propose at least two possible implications for leaders, organizations, and/or teams emerging from your model, i.e., leadership should . . . organizations should . . .
- Use APA format and style for your paper.
- Complete your analysis in a 5- to 6-page Microsoft Word document.