Use the information gathered in Module 3 to complete this assignment.
During the Interview:
- Ask the following questions:
- What challenges do children and families within your program experience?
- What resources do you feel are important within your community for children and families to access?
- How do you facilitate contact and communication with these agencies offering resources for children and families in your program?
- Show the list of community resources you have developed. Ask if there are any resources that they would add or any that they have utilized on a regular basis.
After the Interview:
- Write a reflection on your interview that includes the following:
- A summary of your interview.
- A description of how effectively you feel the program utilizes community resources.
- Any suggestions you have for the program regarding their connections to community resources.