Create a timeline for your selected magazine or newspaper, and include its:
- First publication date and founder
- First publication location
- History and its contributions to American culture
Write a brief summary about your selected publication that answers the following questions:
- Who was the original intended audience?
- How has the content (e.g., photos, articles, advertisements) changed over time?
- What are your predictions for how the publication will survive or advance in the future? Provide examples.
- If the publication went out of business, what were the reasons for this?
Cite at least two sources to support your assignment. Use APA format and list the sources on a References page at the end of your document.
Structure your assignment in a Microsoft® Word document using a table for the timeline.
Include a title page at the front of your document showing the correct assignment title, the course name, your name, and the date consistent with APA format for title pages. Do not use font larger than 12 point, please (APA).
Proofread and edit your work to make sure it is organized well and is “businesslike and professional” in appearance. There should be no copy errors of any kind (spelling, grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, etc.). For writing help, visit The Center for Writing Excellence or download and use Grammarly, a free program that can help identify errors as you type.