History homework help. The election year is heating up with every new debate. You are the Police Chief of Atlanta. A debate has been scheduled in Chastain Park, which is the largest city park in Atlanta and consists of 268 acres of open terrain. The park is located near the northern edge of the city. The debate will be held at the Chastain Park Amphitheater, which has is designed to hold just under 7,000 people; not including the politicians and their personnel. You can search Google Maps (http://www.google.com/maps) for a map location of Chastain Park.
Your research must identify what federal and state agencies will be assisting you with the security for the event. You have been assigned the duty to provide a risk analysis of the physical facilities as well as provide your opinion of the probability of terrorist attacks against the politicians or the 7,000 participants within the amphitheater as well as those who will be in the park surrounding the amphitheater. You must ensure the safety of everyone attending the debate as well as those visiting the park. Your mitigation plan must address ingress and egress to and from the park and the amphitheater before, after, and during the event. Additionally, you must identify possible existing threats as well as the terrorist group responsible for those threats. You must identify all probable avenues of attack and develop a plan to prevent such attacks. Keep in mind, you must prepare for the worst-case scenario that can consist of any form of an attack including an attack from the ground or air, as well as long-distance attacks or pre-planted improvised explosive devices. Consider that thousands of people may die or be seriously injured if your plan fails to recognize all relevant scenarios or threats.
Title page: The title page must be in APA format, which includes the APA running head and the page number in the header.
▪ Abstract: Provide a brief explanation of the purpose of your paper. This must be a minimum of 150 words. This should be similar to the topic description you submitted in the Unit II assignment.
▪ Introduction: Provide a brief review of the scenario you have chosen that was submitted and approved by the instructor in Unit II.
▪ Body: Headings help the reader transition from one subject to the next. This is the focus of your research and analysis on the scenario you have chosen, where you identify the risks and mitigation solutions that will provide the appropriate protection as well as provide reactive measures in case terrorists manage to complete an attack despite your preventive measures. The content must center on the three areas of concern identified above.
▪ Conclusion: Provide a summary of your findings and solutions based on best practices.
▪ Reference page: You must include the heading (References) centered above the reference list on a separate last page. You must include the three references selected in the Unit II assignment. You may include more but your initial three which were used to research and create the topic must be used. All references must be in APA format, and each reference must relate to at least one in-text citation.
Sources required, but not limited to are: