Listen to your supervisor’s voice mail here.
Create an email message in which you:
- Create a one to two (1-2) paragraph email with five to seven (5-7) sentences that follows your supervisor’s instructions.
- Target the appropriate professional audience.
- Use appropriate language for professional audience.
- Use correct email formatting.
- Follow appropriate netiquette rules for electronic communication.
- Meet the 250-to-500-word minimum requirement.
- Use correct sentence mechanics, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and style.
- Provide the following heading on page one of your email and then begin your email:
- TO: Insert Professor’s Name
- FROM: Insert Your Name
- DATE: Insert Assignment’s Due Date
- RE: Create a title that relates to your topic and gets your audience’s attention