No single word responses (at least 50+ words in each response)
Give the questions some thought and answer honestly
- What is a death denying society?
- Describe where, when and how people die today.
- Identify characteristics of what a good death might be for your-self. Include characteristics that are related to your culture.
- Identify characteristics of what a good death might be for different populations.
- What are advances in medical technology that impact chronic illnesses and ultimately dying?
- Is the death of a child with a chronic illness more tragic than that of an adult?
- What would you do and say to parents who had a child with a chronic illness who is dying?