Reflections on Your Study and the Research Prospectus
Review and reflect on the knowledge you have gained from this course. Based on your review and reflection, write 250–400 words on the following:
- What did you learn as a result of working your way through the Research Prospectus in this course?
- How did this process help you in reflecting upon your proposed study?
- Which areas of the Research Prospectus process were most difficult for you? Which were the least difficult for you?
- What areas of the dissertation research process do you feel you must still delve into more deeply as you continue your journey from the Research Prospectus stage to the full-blown Research Proposal stage of the dissertation component of your doctorate?
- Evaluate your preparedness for the second year of the program and reaching the end of the second year with your research topic and study process crystal clear.