TASK 2. Family therapy
Select two clients during a family therapy session. Note: The two clients you select must have attended the same family session.
Then, address the following:
- document the family session.
- Describe (without violating HIPAA regulations) each client, and identify any pertinent history or medical information, including prescribed medications.
- Using the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Health Disorders, Fifth Edition (DSM-5), explain and justify your diagnosis for each client.
- Explain any legal and/or ethical implications related to counseling each client.
- Support your approach with at least 3 evidence-based literature.