Reading homework help. Overview (specific details about expectations below): this assignment requires that you
(1) write a separate letter (email) to me and each of your teammates
(2) submit all the letters to Canvas in a continuous document
(3) email each teammate separately with your individual letter to them (you don’t need to email your letter to me, as I will read the letter you turn in via Canvas).
Write a 1/2 page – 1 page, single-spaced memo to me that is well-organized, well-supported, and well-written. Include the following:
- The role each person played in your team and how well each person improved or hindered the team’s progress in both task performance and relationship building.
- Your take-aways from this class–these can be related to course content, relationships, self-understanding, or really anything you want to share.
This document will be directed to me, and I will be the only one reading what you write. Please be honest, precise, and thoughtful.
I am using the word “memo” instead of email to emphasize that this is an official document. Specifically, I will take into account what you write about your teammates (and what they write about you) as I assign grades. For example, if every group member tells me that you did not complete your assigned part, I will likely deduct points from your overall grade. On the other hand, if your teammates tell me that you went above and beyond, I might add points to your overall grade. In this class as well as in your current and future workplaces, the impression that you leave on others matters. For more information about how to write a formal memo.
The next set of documents will be aimed at your team.
For each member of your team, you will type two paragraphs of feedback (don’t go much over ½ page in length, single-spaced, using 12 point font). Your team members will read what you write. The objective of this feedback is to help each team member improve his or her team skills; this is not a place to uncritically give shout-outs, humiliate or enact retribution on those in your group. Refer to your Team Charter and the commitments you made therein as a reminder of expectations.
Please start the email by addressing the individual team member personally (e.g. “Joe, you impressed me with your…”) and focus on behaviors you observed. BE SPECIFIC.
Your feedback goals are to
1) include detailed observations (examples)
2) be honest
3) help your teammate grow
4) celebrate what your teammate does well
Submit all the letters to Canvas in one continuous document. Sign your name at the end of the document (just type it for Canvas submission).
Jayson: check the final version of project about proozy
Jacob: Organize the team separate work
Matt: separate work, remind timee
Brett: finish work on time
Lulu: finish work on time
Write some praise for them, follow feedback goal.
If you have to know what they specifically do, just tell me